Your Ad Here

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kristine, Oyo denies secret marriage


KAPAMILYA star Kristine Hermosa and Oyo Boy Sotto dismissed rumors that the two of them tied the knot in the States.

In a television interview, Oyo also cleared the name of his mom, actress Dina Bonnevie, saying she was not the one spreading the big news.

"I just want to clear things, yung sinabi nila na nanggaling sa mom ko na nagkaroon kami ng secret marriage sa America, hindi po totoo yun, wala pong secret marriage ni Kristine (they said that it was from my mom that we had a secret marriage in America, that is not true. No secret marriage between me and Kristine)," Oyo said.

He added that he doesn't believe that it was his mom who was the source of all the news coming out.

"I doubt it na galing yun sa mom ko. Wala namang rason kung bakit dapat akong itago yun. Kung papakasalan ko si Tin, dapat kong ipagmalaki yun (I doubt that it was from my mom. I don't have any reason why I should keep it a secret if we really got married. If I will be married to Tin, I should be proud of it)," Oyo further said.

When asked about the current status of their relationship, the two tried to be mum about it.

"I just like to keep it private, kung ano man yung meron sa amin, kung ano yung nakikita ng tao hanggang doon na lang muna (whatever we have right now, whatever you see between us, let's keep it that way)," he said.

Kristine is also asking the public to just give this moment to them because they don't want to complicate things by confirming or denying everything to the press.

But when asked if he sees himself married to Kristine, Oyo without any hesitation said "yes".

Kristine on the other hand said that she wants to tie the knot in two to three years time, to which Oyo agreed.

"Sobrang importante ni Oyo sa buhay ko kasi hindi ako makakatawa ng ganito (Oyo is so important in my life because I cannot laugh like this if not for him)," Kristine said.

The two is set to do Precious Hearts Romances (PHR) "Lumang Pisa Para Sa Puso" which is part of the Quikilig short romance story collection of the PH

0 comments:

Post a Comment